1. Purpose of this policy
Updates to this policy
2. Types of Personal Information we collect
We may collect the following information, provided voluntarily by you when you register, sign up, communicate and/or correspond via email and other digital platforms:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Delivery address
- Product preferences
- Any other personal information relevant to fulfil your order
3. How we use your information
We use this information:
- To understand your needs and provide you with the best possible services and experience
- To enable us to fulfil any orders and deliveries you request
- To customise your website experience
- To contact you for after-sales surveys or research purposes
- For internal and statutory record keeping purposes
- From time to time, we may use your information to contact you regarding new products, marketing, events, information, or services which we think may interest you. We may contact you by email, telephone or other social media or digital platforms
4. How we might share your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to the following parties for the following purposes:
- Third-party financial institutions, which help us to: provide payment processing services, to protect, prevent, detect, and mitigate potentially illegal or fraudulent activities
- Third-party couriers and delivery service providers who help us to deliver to you and to track the items you purchase from our us
- Third-party providers of websites, applications, tools, and services that help us to manage our website, its security, and our social media pages
- Law enforcement, legal proceedings as authorised by law to comply with our legal, contractual and statutory obligations
- Group companies and the staff who help us to service your account, bill, collect, resolve disputes, and provide customer service to you
- Third-party suppliers who help us to provide customer service, after-sales, disputes, social media content, communication, and warranty services to you
Third-Party providers are not permitted to sell, lease, or share this Personal Information to third parties.
5. How long we may keep your Personal Information
We store your Personal Information for as long as necessary to achieve these purposes described above and as long as required by relevant statutory requirements. All data is retained and disposed of in a secure manner once it is no longer necessary to fulfil these purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Information is secure. Although we strive to protect your Personal Information by putting in place suitable procedures and safeguards, as with all online mediums, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of electronic information. You hereby accept and agree that you transmit Personal Information to us at your own risk.
We may also scan messages to detect or prevent spam, viruses or any malicious or illegal content or activity.
We restrict access to and the use of your Personal Information to those who need-to-know this information to provide you with our services, access to our website and to communicate with you.
8. Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that once you leave our website, we cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for the protection and privacy of any information you may provide on another/any other website.
We will use your Personal Information to record your interests and preferences for marketing purposes and to provide the products and services requested by you. You may also choose to subscribe to our regular newsletter to keep up to date with our various product offerings and events. To manage your subscriptions, please see “How to contact us” below.
10. Social Media Platforms
11. How to contact us
For queries or concerns or to change your marketing preferences, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of the personal information which we hold about you. You may request to have incomplete or incorrect data corrected or you may request for information we have about you to be deleted. Please see the Tifosi Sports PAIA manual, also available on this website, for details on amounts payable and how to request this information or email us on the above address for more information.