Run Shorts, Full Tights, Pirate Size Chart
Compressport Under Control Running Pirate ¾ uses a 360° seamless compression around the hips, thighs, and buttocks. Fatigue is delayed, resistance to hard effort increases and recovery is faster. Thermo regulating ﬁbres guard against temperature variations, while integrated ventilation bands behind the knee enhance movement and offer more comfort. Hydrophobic ﬁbres guarantee freshness and comfort.
Under Control Running Pirate ¾ Benefits:
- Hydrophobic – The water-repellent fibre wicks moisture away and evacuates sweat without absorbing it, even when excessive. No more uncomfortable heavy, damp clothing that irritates and doesn’t dry.
- Seamless – For optimum comfort, the micro fibre is 100% seamless, lightweight and very soft.
- Ultralight – Your COMPRESSPORT® do not retain water and will remain feather light in all conditions.
- Flat Overlock – This unique and exclusive sewing technique guarantees maximum comfort and solidity in the seams of the short. It will prevent any chafing even during long distance races.
- Compression Oxygen – A milimetre-precision compression graduation in the targeted areas brings oxygen to the muscles and therefore enhances performances and facilitates recovery. The muscles are supported for a feeling of strengh and a better performance on a longer distance. Ultra-extensible, the fiber is also more breathable for a maximum comfort.
- Massaging Fiber – Every movement triggers a micro massage providing well being and lightness Patented fibre.
- Shock Absorber – The 360° compression dampens the “shock wave” effect on muscles, veins and joints.
- V-Shape Belt – Maximum comfort of the abdominal muscles while providing great support by absorbing shocks in the lower back fatigue areas. The V Shape of the belt will prevent any pressure on the stomach for optimal comfort.
- ERGO-FIT – Perfect fit, maximising efficiency and comfort (no chafing).
- Integrated Ventilation Zones – Innovative technology, the ventilation stripes directly integrated into the compression provide optimal ventilation, evacuating heat and perspiration.
|Compressport - T Sizes||
T1, T2, T3, T4