V2.1 Pro Racing Socks
The new Pro Racing Trail Socks V3 – even more airy, even more comfort!
Years of research & development and cutting edge technology packed into a racing sock, they have quickly become the must have foot accessory for any serious endurance athlete. Worn every week-end around the globe by World champions, Pro athletes, age group athletes and week-end warriors, the COMPRESSPORT® ProRacing Socks V3.0 offer extreme comfort, improved blood circulation and biomechanical advantages.
Already packed with race proven technologies, these new versions of the ProRacing Socks offers added benefits and improved performance. More stability and strength in impact. It brings more sensations of strength thanks to its 2 external wing-shaped stabilizers that bring more stability and strength in impact, giving a more aggressive and original look.
ProRacing Trail Socks V3 Benefits:
- Protection Achilles Tendon – The cushioning effect of the 3D.dots at the rear of the sock protect the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure.
- Total Water Extract – The 3D.dots do not retain water (rain, hydration, perspiration) and facilitate its discharge. Feet stay dry.
- Ventilation Stripe Design – Air enters the 3D.dots which prevents the sole of the foot from overheating during effort.
- Arch Stem – Located in the arch of the foot, it also provides for venous return and recovery.
- Thermo Aeration – Ventilation stripe design – Air enters the 3D.dots which prevents the sole of the foot from overheating during effort.
- Acu Pressure – “The massaging acupressure” is designed to activate blood circulation by multipoint massaging of the sole area.
- Malleoulus Protect – For shock absorption, 3D.DOTS have been added to the interior of the malleolus.
- Stability Wings – On cuff
- Grip 3d.dot – The 3D.DOTS are multidirectional and ensure maximum grip in shoes thereby preventing feet from slipping during effort.
- Shock Absorber – The 360° compression dampens the “shock wave” effect on muscles, veins and joints.
- Hot Spot Preventer – The airy-weaving strip design guarantees light, dry and cool feet.
- Anatomically Correct – Specially designed for right and left foot in order to adhere to the anatomy of the foot and maintain your performances.
- Toe Box Protection – Reinforced toe box design takes care of that big toe and nail whilst running.