R2 Calf Sleeves
Compressport R2V2 Calf Sleeves are ideal for demanding sports for running, biking, triathlons and can even be worn when playing golf, when taking a walk or excursions. They are light and provide optimum thermo regulation.
Selective compression on the area of the calves helps to minimise fatigue and heaviness by reducing shock waves generated by running on hard ground, and reducing the oscillating movement of the muscles, thereby limiting risks of injury.
The calf sleeves allow a more efficient venous feedback from the feet to the heart and better oxygenation. R2V2 Calf Sleeves facilitate micro-massage during excercise and boost muscle recovery after training. Every movement administers micro-massage reducing muscle soreness and eliminating lactic acid.
Never has a calf sleeve made so much of an effect! Fitted with an ergonomic tab called K-protect, this compression apparel reduces vibrations to your knees by 8%! Wear during and after effort, it limits pains and aches, delaying fatigue and accelerating recovery. Total performance is guaranteed over ultra-long distance races.
R2V2 Calf Sleeve Benefits:
- Anti Fatigue – The shock and vibration absorption on muscles, veins and joints increases resistance to effort.
- Massaging Fiber – Every movement triggers a micromassage providing well being and lightness Patented fibre.
- Scientifically Approved – Developed on years of research.
- Ultra Resist – In normal use COMPRESSPORT ® is tear proof.
- K-Protect – This ergonomic tab supports the patellar tendon and dampens vibrations up to 8%. The best ally knees can have while pushing limits on steep descents and intense speedy technical trails.
- D-TOX – Studies show a significant reduction in lactic acid during effort.
- Recovery – You will feel it immediately… A feeling of well being, lightness and strength surrounding your legs from the ankle to the groin. It will accelerate venous return preventing blood from stagnating in calves, hamstrings and quadriceps therefore making your legs feel ultra light.
- Shock Absorber – The 360° compression dampens the “shock wave” effect on muscles, veins and joints.
- Ultralight – Your COMPRESSPORT® do not retain water and will remain featherlight in all conditions.
|Compressport - T Sizes|
T1, T2, T3, T4